MoonDragon's Realm - Parenting Humor
FAMILY STRESS TEST
FAMILY STESS TEST
Date: Friday, December 13 @ 13:07:27 EST
Topic: Health & Beauty
What's the level of stress in your family? Are you overworked and over-scheduled? Take our Stress Test and find out.
HOW TO SCORE
0 if the statement is never true
1 if it is rarely true
2 if it is sometimes true
3 if it is always true.
1. Conversations often begin with "Put the gun down, and then we can talk".
2. The school principal has your number on speed-dial.
3. The cat is on Valium.
4. People have trouble understanding your kids, because they learned to speak through clenched teeth.
5. You are trying to get your four-year-old to switch to decaf.
6. The number of jobs held down by family members exceeds the number of people in the family.
7. No one has time to wait for microwave TV dinners.
8. 'Family meetings' are often mediated by law enforcement officials.
9. You have to check your kid's day-planner to see if he can take out the trash.
10. No-Doze gives you bulk rates.
11. Guests appearing on Jerry Springer don't seem weird to you.
12. Your pictures appeared in the "Parenting Don't" column of Serene Parenting Magazine.
13. Your son's senior picture was his mug shot.
14. Your mother-in-law is the least of your problems.
15. You drive to pick up your daughter from Ballet class, only to realize Tuesday nights she's at Tae Kwon Do on the other side of town.
16. Without thinking, you try to mute bickering children with the TV remote control.
17. You've stopped trying to call the kids by the right name, and have resorted to a "Hey you in the purple shirt."
18. Your vacuum cleaner has more miles on it than your mini van.
19. You use your sick days to catch up on the laundry.
20. On more than one occasion, you've let out the toddler and tucked in the dog before going to bed.
This courtesy of ParentingHumor.com
The URL for this story is:
MoonDragon's Realm - Humor Index
MoonDragon's Women's Health: Stress & Stress Management
Return to MoonDragon's Index Page
Web Site Blessing
May the powers of The One,
The source of all creation;
May the Goddess, the Lady of the Moon;
And the God, Horned Hunter of the Sun;
May the rulers of the elemental realms, earth, air, fire and water;
May the powers of the stars above and the Earth below,
Bless this web site, and this time, and I who am with You.
I ask for you to protect these pages,
And that no harm to those who visit here.
So mote it be.
Top of Page
Web Design by Leather Dupris
MoonDragon Birthing Services & Dragon's Lair Pagan Parlor