MoonDragon's Realm - General Life Humor
Parenting Humor - How To Bathe A Cat
HOW TO BATHE A CAT
Date: Date: Sunday, December 08 @ 10:32:35 EST
Topic: Slice of Life
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of pet shampoo (about 1/8 cup) to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the loud noises... the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Note: Unless you want the cat to be blue, remember to remove the blue toilet flush-cleaning container from the toilet tank or bowl before bathing the cat.
This courtesy of ParentingHumor.com
The URL for this story is:
MoonDragon's Realm - Humor Index
Return to MoonDragon's Index Page
Web Site Blessing
May the powers of The One,
The source of all creation;
May the Goddess, the Lady of the Moon;
And the God, Horned Hunter of the Sun;
May the rulers of the elemental realms, earth, air, fire and water;
May the powers of the stars above and the Earth below,
Bless this web site, and this time, and I who am with You.
I ask for you to protect these pages,
And that no harm to those who visit here.
So mote it be.
Web Design by Leather Dupris
MoonDragon's Realm & Dragon's Lair Pagan Parlor