MoonDragon's Alternative Health Information
A = Usually
B = Sometimes
C = Rarely
1. Are you unaffected by worry and girls? A B C 2. Do you find it easy to laugh? A B C 3. Do you express your feelings rather than bottle them up? A B C 4. Can you recall childhood memories without feeling bad? A B C 5. Can you openly share intimate thoughts and feelings? A B C 6. Can you be sensitive to other people's feelings? A B C 7. Are you unaffected by feeling rushed or irritable? A B C 8. Do you avoid undermining yourself with self-criticism? A B C TOTAL A_______ B_______ C_______
A sense of humor, the ability to express yourself and share your feelings, empathy with others, and tolerance of their opinions indicate a strong sense of self-worth and high self-esteem.
- A - Many A's mean you have a clear idea of your strength and weaknesses, are at ease with yourself, and are able to take criticism.
- B - If your score is mostly B's, use your answers to pinpoint areas that you need to develop.
- C - If you scored highly in C's, examine your difficulties in communication and your negative opinion of yourself: they could be jeopardizing your well-being.
A = Usually
B = Sometimes
C = Never
1. Do you have someone with whom you can discuss personal worries or problems? A B C 2. Do you listen to people without interrupting them? A B C 3. Can you accept and deal with conflict in your relations with others? A B C 4. Do you feel no compulsion to seek approval from others? A B C 5. Can you express what you feel or believe without feeling anxious? A B C 6. Are you satisfied with your level of sexual activity? A B C 7. Are you happy with your level of sexual intimacy? A B C 8. Are you satisfied with your use (or nonuse) of contraception
and/or practice of safer sex?
A B C TOTAL A_______ B_______ C_______
Those who have partners with whom to share problems are less likely to get sick and recover faster than those without. If you feel good about yourself it's easier to have close relationships. Sexual activity concerns satisfaction in a purely physical sense, while sexual intimacy concerns the mental aspect of an emotional involvement. Thus it is possible to score A in one and C in the other.
- A - Congratulations if you scored mostly A's!
- B - If you scored many B's, examine the aspects of your relationships that may need attention.
- C - With mostly C's you could explore ways to improve your self-esteem, ability to relax, and communication skills. Seek out information about emotions and stress.
A = Yes
B = Sometimes
C = Never
1. Do you include your relaxation time in you daily routine? A B C 2. Do you set yourself realistic goals? A B C 3. Do you organize your time to do things that are important to you? A B C 4. Do you plan ahead for events that may be potentially stressful? A B C 5. Do you feel you can rise to realistic challenges? A B C 6. Do you accept your and others' limitations? A B C 7. Can you make decisions without undue anxiety? A B C 8. Do you decide what you want or feel and say so specifically and directly? A B C 9. Do you allow others to share tasks and responsibilities? A B C 10. Do you get the balance between work and recreation about right? A B C TOTAL A_______ B_______ C_______
Managing your life to achieve balance and control involves self-confidence, self-esteem, a sense of priorities, assertiveness, the ability to say "no", and planning ahead. It also means making time for things that maintain inner harmony and help you cope with challenge.
- A - A majority of A's shows your attitude toward life is positive.
- B - High in B's, use these questions to examine which areas you could manage better.
- C - A high C score means you may feel that life is out of control, others take advantage, and you cannot cope with everyday problems. The following may help stress: Relaxation & Breathing, and Psychotherapy & Counseling.
YOUR OVERALL WELL-BEING
The color wheel is designed to help you identify at a glance which areas of your life might need improvement. Use dots to mark the total number of A's, B's, and C's you scored in each section of the questionnaire on the relevant segments of the color wheel. The inner, middle, and the outer zones of the wheel are color-coded to match your scores for A, B, and C respectively.
INTERPRETING YOUR RESULT
Together the two halves of the wheel - Body and Mind - make up an overall picture of your health. By looking at the number of dots in each circle you can quickly assess your overall well-being, and see whether there is an imbalance in the health of your body and mind.
INNER CIRCLE A
The inner circle (A) represents optimum well-being. The more scores you have in this area, the stronger and better equipped you are to deal with stress and illness.
MIDDLE CIRCLE B
Scores in the middle zone (B) mean that while things could be worse, they could be better. Examine these areas in your life for ways of making improvements.
OUTER CIRCLE C
Any score in the outer zone (C) is cause for concern. A high number of dots in a particular outer zone (C) indicates an area of your life that requires specific attention.
WELL-BEING QUESTIONNAIRE LINKS
Well-Being Questionnaire... Page 1
Well-Being Questionnaire... Page 2
Well-Being Questionnaire... Page 3
AROMATHERAPY: ESSENTIAL OILS DESCRIPTIONS & USES
Allspice Leaf Oil Angelica Oil Anise Oil Baobab Oil Basil Oil Bay Laurel Oil Bay Oil Benzoin Oil Bergamot Oil Black Pepper Oil Chamomile (German) Oil Cajuput Oil Calamus Oil Camphor (White) Oil Caraway Oil Cardamom Oil Carrot Seed Oil Catnip Oil Cedarwood Oil Chamomile Oil Cinnamon Oil Citronella Oil Clary-Sage Oil Clove Oil Coriander Oil Cypress Oil Dill Oil Eucalyptus Oil Fennel Oil Fir Needle Oil Frankincense Oil Geranium Oil German Chamomile Oil Ginger Oil Grapefruit Oil Helichrysum Oil Hyssop Oil Iris-Root Oil Jasmine Oil Juniper Oil Labdanum Oil Lavender Oil Lemon-Balm Oil Lemongrass Oil Lemon Oil Lime Oil Longleaf-Pine Oil Mandarin Oil Marjoram Oil Mimosa Oil Myrrh Oil Myrtle Oil Neroli Oil Niaouli Oil Nutmeg Oil Orange Oil Oregano Oil Palmarosa Oil Patchouli Oil Peppermint Oil Peru-Balsam Oil Petitgrain Oil Pine-Long Leaf Oil Pine-Needle Oil Pine-Swiss Oil Rosemary Oil Rose Oil Rosewood Oil Sage Oil Sandalwood Oil Savory Oil Spearmint Oil Spikenard Oil Swiss-Pine Oil Tangerine Oil Tea-Tree Oil Thyme Oil Vanilla Oil Verbena Oil Vetiver Oil Violet Oil White-Camphor Oil Yarrow Oil Ylang-Ylang Oil Aromatherapy
Healing Baths For Colds
Using Essential Oils
AROMATHERAPY: HERBAL & CARRIER OILS DESCRIPTIONS & USES
Almond, Sweet Oil Apricot Kernel Oil Argan Oil Arnica Oil Avocado Oil Baobab Oil Black Cumin Oil Black Currant Oil Black Seed Oil Borage Seed Oil Calendula Oil Camelina Oil Castor Oil Coconut Oil Comfrey Oil Evening Primrose Oil Flaxseed Oil Grapeseed Oil Hazelnut Oil Hemp Seed Oil Jojoba Oil Kukui Nut Oil Macadamia Nut Oil Meadowfoam Seed Oil Mullein Oil Neem Oil Olive Oil Palm Oil Plantain Oil Plum Kernel Oil Poke Root Oil Pomegranate Seed Oil Pumpkin Seed Oil Rosehip Seed Oil Safflower Oil Sea Buckthorn Oil Sesame Seed Oil Shea Nut Oil Soybean Oil St. Johns Wort Oil Sunflower Oil Tamanu Oil Vitamin E Oil Wheat Germ Oil
HELPFUL RELATED MOONDRAGON NUTRITION BASICS LINKS
MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Amino Acids Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Antioxidants Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Enzymes Information MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Herbs Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Homeopathics Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Hydrosols Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Minerals Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Mineral Introduction MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Dietary & Cosmetic Supplements Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Dietary Supplements Introduction MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Specialty Supplements MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Vitamins Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Vitamins Introduction
NUTRITION BASICS ARTICLES
MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: 4 Basic Nutrients MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Avoid Foods That Contain Additives & Artificial Ingredients MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Is Aspartame A Safe Sugar Substitute? MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Guidelines For Selecting & Preparing Foods MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Foods That Destroy MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Foods That Heal MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: The Micronutrients: Vitamins & Minerals MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Avoid Overcooking Your Foods MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Phytochemicals MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Increase Your Consumption of Raw Produce MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Limit Your Use of Salt MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Use Proper Cooking Utensils MoonDragon's Nutrition Basics: Choosing The Best Water & Types of Water
RELATED MOONDRAGON HEALTH LINKS & INFORMATION
MoonDragon's Nutrition Information Index MoonDragon's Nutritional Therapy Index MoonDragon's Nutritional Analysis Index MoonDragon's Nutritional Diet Index MoonDragon's Nutritional Recipe Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Therapy: Preparing Produce for Juicing MoonDragon's Nutrition Information: Food Additives Index MoonDragon's Nutrition Information: Food Safety Links MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Index MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Articles MoonDragon's Aromatherapy For Back Pain MoonDragon's Aromatherapy For Labor & Birth MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Blending Chart MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Essential Oil Details MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Links MoonDragon's Aromatherapy For Miscarriage MoonDragon's Aromatherapy For Post Partum MoonDragon's Aromatherapy For Childbearing MoonDragon's Aromatherapy For Problems in Pregnancy & Birthing MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Chart of Essential Oils #1 MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Chart of Essential Oils #2 MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Tips MoonDragon's Aromatherapy Uses MoonDragon's Alternative Health Index MoonDragon's Alternative Health Information Overview MoonDragon's Alternative Health Therapy Index MoonDragon's Alternative Health: Touch & Movement Therapies Index MoonDragon's Alternative Health Therapy: Touch & Movement: Aromatherapy MoonDragon's Alternative Therapy: Touch & Movement - Massage Therapy MoonDragon's Alternative Health: Therapeutic Massage MoonDragon's Holistic Health Links Page 1 MoonDragon's Holistic Health Links Page 2 MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Nutrition Basics Index MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Therapy Index MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Massage Therapy MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Hydrotherapy MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Pain Control Therapy MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Relaxation Therapy MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Steam Inhalation Therapy MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Therapy - Herbal Oils Index
For a full list of available products from Mountain Rose Herbs, click on banner below:
MOONDRAGON'S REALM - WEBSITE DIRECTORY
A website map to help you find what you are looking for on MoonDragon.org's Website. Available pages have been listed under appropriate directory headings.